Tuesday, June 06, 2006

She Looked Like A Girl, Then She Took Off Her Face

Be afraid. Be very afraid, because it just got harder to tell the bois from the girls.

There's a company called Photogenic Masks (http://www.photogenicmask.com) that...well...they make masks. Photogenic masks. And why? I'll quote directly from the website:
"PhotogenicMasks have been created for anyone who desires to become a girl quickly and easily."

Now...I'm guessing this product isn't made for women. Girls. Females. The double-X chromosomes.

No, this is made for guys who WANT to look like girls. And that's a little scary, given how these things look.

More from the website:
Our goal is:
* To create a "photogenic," attractive look as far as is possible
* A mask that is quick/easy/safe to put on/take off
* Anytime
* Anywhere
* For anybody who wants to be a girl

The fun doesn't stop there!

The masks come in variations of Asian and Euro, and - AND - they come with different eye-hole "systems", described as "real" and "mesh".

But wait - there's more!

The company also makes custom wigs (for men's larger heads), and breasts to match the face. Because you don't want a mis-matched pair of boobs when you're putting on your face in the morning.

The masks are made of silicone, are water proof, and - because I guess this had to be stated - do not tan.

The mask (900), Chest (400) and Wig (200) system can be yours for only $1500 USD. Gods help us all.

Now...I couldn't just let this go without doing some more research. I needed to know: how does a human look in these things?

Well of course I found out! Someone actually wore them, and posted pics:

So, having seen this, I gotta ask:

Am I the only one who thinks they look like human blow-up dolls?

I am officially creeped out now. Happy 666 Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how do i creat my own masks