Saturday, June 10, 2006

Thank You, Come Again

White Castle. It's what you crave.

Yeah i had a major crave going on, and I'm not sure why - but on the way home I had to stop off at Herald Square and pick me up some of those belly bombs. I pop right over to the A train and I'm headed uptown for home when the train pulls into Times Square and - I fucking shit you not - who walks on?

Neil Patrick Harris. Doogie Houser himself.

So I'm sitting there and something in the back of my mind says this should be funny, but i just can't place it. I'm thinking back, because I've run into ol' Doogie a few times. Once riding his bike in Manhattan, and another time on 56th street in a McDonalds. I starting thinking "damn, what's with Doogie stalking me?" - and the funny-ness hit me.

Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle. Here i am sitting here with a bag of sliders, and that goddamn crazy stalker Doogie is right there in front of me.

I lost it. Right there on the subway, and I'm trying to hide the fact that I'm cracking the fuck up. He had his back turned to me by now so I know he hasn't gotten it, but when he bails at 125th I hear some chick standing by the pole whisper:

"Bye, Doogie."

I cried, man. I really did.

Doog, where's my car? Hahahahah!

No comments: