Sunday, September 24, 2006

Targets: Acquired

It's game time.

Assassination targets were distributed this weekend for StreetWars. I won't say where I was instructed to pick up my assignment, or details about the circumstances; I will tell you I ended up in a dark alley, climbing into the back of a truck, and sealing the deal with a drink of Jack.

My envelope gave me the rules of the game (sorry folks, I can't tell you details), and my assignments. Two of them, to be exact. A photo of each, with both home and work addresses. I don't have their schedules, so some degree of stalking will have to take place. One lives on the west side, the other east; for informational purposes I'll call them John Westside, and Jane Eastside.

John is potentially the most accessible to me; my real problem is his photo. It's fairly dark, and not the best picture. No offense to John, but he's a little generic looking so I'm hoping I'll even be able to distinguish him from others leaving his building or office.

Jane has a clearer photo, but I've only got a head shot - no body shot. There's nothing to give me insight as to her height or size, so again I'll have to make an educated guess and hope for the best.

I think I'll target John first. I'll need to think about this for a bit.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: