Saturday, February 11, 2006

iSn't iT iRonic?

I'll stop with the iPod references, I promise. But this made me chuckle.

I'm out last night, on my way home - dressed in my usual night gear. Black jeans, black sweatshirt, black leather jacket, black gloves, black ski cap. Yes I like dark clothes, okay?

Anyway. I'm listening to my music player, and a good song comes on. I'm in a relatively good mood, it's late and pitch dark, so I start grooving to the music as I'm walking down the street. We've all done it, right?

What got me was looking down at one point and seeing that bright, white headphone wire (because for *some* reason EVERY manufacturer is making their headphones in white) dangling down my neck...contrasted against all that black...and I thought:

"Oh shit. I look like an iPod commercial."

Hey. I thought it was funny.

No comments: