Monday, March 27, 2006

But How Many Songs Can it Hold?

My favorite people in the world, Apple, are at it again. Now, I don't know how much truth there is to this rumor - but you can judge for yourself. Apparently Steve Jobs won an abandoned mine in Australia in a poker game (yeah, this does sound like the stuff of urban legends) and has been using the site to create the world's largest advertisement - an ad that can be seen from planetary orbit!

I know how ludicrous this sounds, I do - but let the proof be in the pudding, as they say. Someone with way more time on their hands than I did some Googling, and stumbled across this image on Google Maps:

World's Largest iPod

Zoom in and judge for yourself. Giant iPod, or hoax?

Rumor mill says it's to coincide, sometime next month, with the unveiling of the Video iPod.

No comments: