Thursday, January 19, 2006

You Call Yourself A Guy?

So. I was leaving the building at work a while ago, getting my starbucks fix. We've got the big revolving doors in the entranceway, you know the type. There are three of us; the one up front is an associate at my firm, I think a 4th year.

He gets into the revolving door...and stops. I see his hand go up to - I shit you not - TOUCH the door, but he's very obviously not pushing it. He's waiting for the person behind him - not me, lucky for him - to push it for him.

Prick.

I get annoyed when I see women do this. I'm happy to push the door for you, but for gods' sake women - make the attempt at least. The door has to get around to where I can push it first; it doesn't move on it's own.

But for a guy to do it? Pathetic.

Last time I saw someone try that crap with me, I made an abrupt turn and went through the regular doors to the side. The look on his face was priceless; he was actually annoyed at ME for not pushing the door behind him.

Dumb asses.

No comments: